Get a Free Consultation Today:
123 EDI has acquired expert knowledge throughout the years. It has developed relationships with many trading partners from various industries. Presently, we support a growing community with more than 400 trading partners.
We provide services to many industries such as large retailers like Wal-Mart and Amazon, logistic companies like Federal Express and UPS, automotive companies like General Motors and Ford, health industry companies like Cigna and Blue Cross & Blue Shields, and much more. Retail, distribution, third-party logistics providers, manufacturing, transportation, health, banking are just a some of the areas we provide coverage to.
We create new connections all of the time. Our clients recognize this, in terms of both the time of implementation and the cost. They understand when we are implementing a connection to a new trading partner or an existing one.
In addition to EDI, we are always developing connections to non-EDI partners by bridging our platform with their specific API. We connect to E commerce platforms like Shopity and Magentoas well as various marketplaces and APIs like Amazon’s and Wal-Mart’s.
We offer the experience of connecting to a large community of trading partners
- Specific know how on trading partners permits us to do quick implementations and offer analysis as well as recommendations on risk areas and business-related matters.
- Over 400 trading partners implemented.
- New trading partners are added all the time and without incurring an additional deployment time or additional budget.
- We also manage non-EDI connections to trading partners’ API for seamless integration and unified work flow.
- Experts help to build across different industries like retail and distribution, logistics, transportation, automotive, health and financial.